About Us.....

We like to watch movies, garden, ride bikes, play with American Girl dolls, golf, blog, tinker with I-pads-I-phones and various electronics,PTA, watch more movies, travel both near and far, cheer on the University of Utah, run, decorate the house, Zumba, build stuffed animal kingdoms, practice medicine and be Mommy & Daddy to our baby girl :)
(Try to guess who does what!)

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Why, Hello Jeff :)

Meet my hubby Jeff....

He loves.... Me :)  Gracie :)  golf, University of Utah Utes, everything red (shoes, trucks, clothes, barns, hats), biking, music, I-Pads-I-Phones, the newest and greatest of electronics,  football (College & High School), freaking people out by growing out his hair :), practicing medicine, delivering babies, watching the Big Bang Theory with Gracie, St. George Utah, traveling, his family and friends.

What I love about him.... his long hair :), his smile, his love of all things Utes, he adores his daughter, his conviction in his beliefs, his love of his family and loyalty to friends, the way he still looks at me, his strong work ethic, his "freaky music gene", his willingness to try new things including all of the travel that I drag him on! These are just a few things about him that I love.

What Gracie loves about him.....their bi-annual father-daughter trips, learning how to play the guitar from him, watching the Big Bang Theory with him, his sense of humor, his love of music and willingness to share it with her, playing golf with him. 

He is a pretty great guy, my hubby.  I think I will just keep him :)

1 comment:

  1. I like your hubby too!

    ps So glad you included your Goodreads in the sidebar. You are reading some really interesting stuff!

    ReplyDelete