About Us.....

We like to watch movies, garden, ride bikes, play with American Girl dolls, golf, blog, tinker with I-pads-I-phones and various electronics,PTA, watch more movies, travel both near and far, cheer on the University of Utah, run, decorate the house, Zumba, build stuffed animal kingdoms, practice medicine and be Mommy & Daddy to our baby girl :)
(Try to guess who does what!)

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Welcome to my little blog :)

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to my little blog!
For the last 4-5 years, I have had a blog on my Mac site and I loved it. On a daily basis I sing the praises of my Mac. But on June 30th, came the first cursing of the Mac!  They cancelled the Mobile Me feature and left me "blog-less"!  I can no longer publish that blog. Cursed!!
So I have decided to make the jump to Blogger. I have absolutely no idea what I am doing but I will give it a whirl. 
Stay tuned as I post some intros and try to get the hang of this one :)

1 comment:

  1. I love you blog!! I was super confused at first too, but once you get the hang of it, they are so much fun! I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete